The garden is reminiscent of a serene village from a byhone era. It follows classical Chinese principles: flowers, artificial mountains, rocks, streams, and pons symbleize nature, while man-made elements: pavilions, towers, and bridges complement the setting. Taiwan’s finest example of classical Chinese style landscaping and residential architecture.
- Location: Panchiao Suburb
- Total Area: 1,225 hectare (2.7-acre)
- Opening Hours: Tuesday – Sunday: 9am – 5pm; Close on Monday and days following public holidays.
- Admission fee: Adult: NT$60
- How to get there:
- Bus: 264, 307, and 310 (from taipei)